07 April, 2008

One Glorious Step From Fail

This weekend encompassed much things that I could have done with out, just to name a few:

o Waited three weeks to play a co-op game with Oregon-B, only to find that not only does it lack alot in terms of being a good game, but it only had a handful of missions in the campaign.

o Used anti-flea/tick powder for the carpet. Then, despite my own internal mental warnings, decided I'd touch the couch (which was also dusted), then rub my eye. VERY not cool.

o Felt cool this morning after destroying the treadmill at 9.0 mph for 30 minutes and walking out like it was nothing to breathe hard about. Lost said feeling of cool as I scurried back in to get my hoodie that I'd left next to the treadmill.

But overall, pretty decent weekend. Got alot of cleaning done (which is rare), got some drinking done, ate some wicked good BBQ (and subsequently paid with horrendous heartburn), and escaped without a bad hangover! Huzzah!

No comments: