22 July, 2011

Math Doesn't Do You Justice

I love women. Everytime I see an attractive woman, I thank God I'm a heterosexual male with fully functioning eyesight and body parts.

But as I've thought about women, even the finest of all women (See my "Top 5 List"), are good alone, but for some reason, they're just way more finer in a group. Even if they're not in any type of discernable, established group or community, even looking alike, I think it just makes each member of the group incrementally hotter.


String Quartets: "Escala"


I'm a sucker for a woman who knows how to play a violin. I am a HUGE sucker for four women that know how to play stringed instruments, and just happen to love to wear leather and heels.


Another String Quartet: "Bond"


I'm beginning to notice a theme here between strings and leather. Hmmm.

Chicks In Fetishwear
Ladies, the male mind tends to go a bit haywire when they see a woman dressed as though she's going to put you in alot of pain. And I can guarentee you his head will be close to exploding if there are four of you.

The 2008 Summer Olympics: The Russian Gymnasts


One gymnast, hot. A team of gymnasts? Call the fire department.


Chick Rock Bands: "Drain STH"


Double bonus here, foreign and all chicks. Notice how even the semi-homely one on the right appears to be somewhat more attractive? (Trust me, they look way better actually playing musical instruments)


Nerd Fantasy Chicks: "Slave Leia"

Now, while not one of my personal cups of tea, most nerds I know dig heavy on the Slave Leia fantasy. I can't even imagine the protein stains involved should they talk the wrong turn at a Comic Con and walk into this photo shoot.


Comic Convention: "Alike-Cosplay-Girls"

Chicks dressed up in anything abormal will pretty much light the fire under a guy. Yeah, we're pretty simple minded like that. Although it typically helps if said costuming is slutty in nature and made of the tightest fitting material known to man.

Either way, any pack of these women could jump me in a dark alley and I'm pretty sure I'd be a-okay.

No comments: