28 July, 2011

Does It Hurt To Be So Wrong?

Fi-hinally some justice in this world. Although my current faith in the justice system is currently bubbling around nhil, it's starting to perk up after hearing this glorious decision.

A judge from the San Francisco Supreme court has knocked-the-f*ck-out an initiative that would have banned circumcision from a ballot to be voted on by the (now crazies) people of the area. The judge ruled that it would regulate a medical procedure and that there's point in it being on the ballot.

And on a non-judicial point of view, would have had a disparate impact against religious views that believe circumcision should occur for all males upon birth.

And on a personal view, no, it's not f*cking torture, and it isn't even remotely comparable to female circumcision that damages nerve clusters and results in loss of sensitivity. Just because you a$$holes think that uncut junk is "natural" and "right", doesn't mean you're a few bananas short of a bunch. It's been proven (yes, it HAS been proven) by the World Health Organization to reduce the possibly of certain STD transmissions, PLUS it's easier to keep the cash and prizes clean (i.e. no smegma...yeah, I said it).

First of all, mad props to the Honorable Loretta Giorgi. Good decision judge. You're alright in my book.

Second of all, this now makes me wonder about the legal precendence set about the inability of government to "regulate a medical procedure". Wouldn't this apply to abortion?

I'll stop at that....just makes me think.

Then I think of uncut junk and I throw up.

No comments: