05 July, 2011

The Justice System Just Made Me Ga-Vomit

So in a "shocking" twist, Casey Anthony was aquitted of murder charges.

I say "shocking", not because the defense did a sh*t job in defending, but rather for the fact that I'm not suprised (continually) by the collective stupidty of juries in this day in age. When the forefathers said a "jury of your peers", I think they underestimated how stupid people would become in the next couple hundred years.

The fact that the jury would allow the defenses "this? How about this? No? This" argument tactics just makes me ill. Okay, even if she was molested, what does that have to do with justifying murder?

Despite the fact that I wasn't physically in the courtroom to become nauseated by the defenses full arguements, the fact was there. This crazy b*tch knew of her own daughter's death, and failed to disclose the fact to authories? Foul play involved? Possibly not intended, but her actions killed her kid.

Juries are f**king stupid. They should be a professional panel of people that KNOW the system and evidentiary procedures. Not your average, knuckle dragging college drop out.

And once again, you have to ask yourself, if she was a guy, would she have been found guilty? Hmmm...

I swear to crap, if Amanda Knox wins her appeal, I will just implode with rage.

No comments: