30 June, 2011

The Redbull! It Does Nothing!!

My entired body except for my chest hurts from a rampage of gym visits, long days at work, and less then desirable cuisines of brautwursts for dinner every night.

Attempted cure? More energy drinks, go to the gym and work on my chest, and try not to go to bed too early.

Weirdest thing, any time I go to bed super early, I end up feeling hungover the next morning, even if I'm not hungover! Not fair to pay the price for a product I don't get to enjoy.

Enough of me! News breakdown!

Don't Flip Off Attorneys In A Courtroom!

I Don't Do 5 Hour Energy!!

Don't Call The President A Dick On Live Television! Especially if you're a journalist!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just reading an article the other day about how some humans have a mutation that allows them to sleep a lot less than what's normally required. Maybe you're a mutant!