09 June, 2011

Victory Ain't Yours You Burnout B*tch!


For those who don't know me, I f**king hate drugs. I f**king hate people that say drugs should be legal. I f**king hate people who try to sell it off as being medically needed. I f**king hate people who all they do is jack off to the idea of buying weed in a 7-11 in the future. And I f**king HATE people that somehow try to justify having a "medical marijuana card".

Yeah yeah, I can already hear the common retorts:
- "Caffeine is a drug"
- "Weed is natural"
- "Weed is less harmful than alcohol"
- "Weed has good medicinal effects"
- "If weed was legal, we could just tax it and eliminate the deficit"
- "Weed is so good...hold on, I gotta go jack off with a handful of weed"

Well, all you hippies can go f**k yourself and your excuses to get high and not risk actually breaking the law. Why? Washington state just laid down Some Ultimate F**KING JUSTICE through a decision by the State Supreme Court that decided that employees can still be fired for testing positive for weed even if they have a "medical marijuana card". All because a Sprint employee was fired for using the crap, and claimed discrimination.

Guess what b*tch? Weed usage AIN'T Title VII protected. Detroit.

I thought about putting my counter arguments to weed legalization up on this post, but I really don't owe all the weed-beaters out there my reasons (which are right of course) why this sh*t shouldn't be legal. However, I can cite a very positive quote:

"Don't do drugs because hippies smoke pot, and hippies suck" - Cartman

No comments: