21 June, 2011

How Dry Is I?

So it's been about 21 days since I've drank last and so far, well...it's a bit annoying to tell the truth.

I decided to take an extended (unlike previously) hiatus from drinking following too much drunken debatchery occurred one night that just involved me making too may authority figures in my life alittle to grumpy about my behavior.

Overall it's been pleasant not having to worry about dealing with hangovers both at work and especially on the weekends. I have noticed a significant loss of some problematic weight (don't get me wrong, I'm not fat by any means) gain in my torso. And not to mention saving the money that I've typically spent keeping many local bars in business.

That all being said, it's only after you stop drinking do you realize how much drinking makes everything more fun. Gaming is fun. Gaming with a buzz is ALOT of fun. Hanging out? Kinda dull. Hanging out and drinking. Always fun. And nothing on Earth goes better with pizza than beer.

Well, bottom line is I'm going to let other people be the "drunken shenanigans" guy for a while instead of me. I've tempted fate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times, I'm concerned I'm all outta dice when it comes to not punching an angry biker or puking on a nun.

No comments: