26 July, 2011

Great...Now The World Thinks Were Idiots...Again.

*Sigh* Okay, here we go:

In this article, Glenn Beck pretty much compared the recent young victims of the terrorist attack in Norway as being members of Hitler Youth.

This is ordinarily where I would attack every fiber of his being, to include the fact that he was born in Washington state, his mom (as he reports) committed suicide, most likely because he was the product of a failed abortion that lived. Or just the simple fact that this guy makes Hitler look like a Care Bear.

But this guy is SO F**KING STUPID, I can't really even bring myself to waste my hard earned energy on dumping on ever aspect of this waste of carbon.

So I'd rather just address him directly.

"Dear Mr. Beck,

Why are you so f**king stupid? Are you aware pretty much nobody likes you and you're making Rush Limbaugh look like a genius? Doesn't it bug you that you make Bill O'Reilly look like a moderate liberal? Arn't you concerned that you're slowly making me wonder who I'd rather take a corn laden dump on between you and Ann Coulter?

It's one thing to be a giant bag of retard gas, but when your rants result in sh*tting on victims of another country, implying Nazism against one of our allies in WWII, doesn't that concern you? Just because you're trying to be the worlds biggest a$$hole doesn't mean you need to paint the United States that way.

God if I were you, I'd be depressed because I'd be such a pile of sh*t that no one would waste a bullet on me to shut me up.

STOP TALKING.

Love and regards,

Azurael"

No comments: