15 July, 2011

Bonus Blog! I Pick My Poison (And It's Not Your Milkshake)

It's now been 1.5 months since I've had my last drink and...

...still blows.

But I've noticed that I've been good about finding various beverages to fill my consumption needs with. Most notibly is the Monster Energy Import drank. Crediting other then my consistant need to be caffinated, this drink is fancy and fun because it has a resealable lid just in case you're not able to finish the whole can (which, for most energy drink drinkers...shouldn't be a problem).

The downside of said lid is that after it has been opened and closed, when you reopen it, it fires off a money shot sized spray of energy drink inside of the same lethal radius of a hand grenade (5 meters for those of you keeping track). Suffice to say, prepare to go to a Gallagher show if you plan on drinking one of these.... you WILL get sticky.

No comments: