22 April, 2008

But This Isn't School...

An unknown bug has befallen me over the past several days. It's pretty much like a cold without "niagra nose" (when your nose is so runny, you really can do anything). Yesterday, where my sinuses meet my throat were painful, today it's just my nose that's really irritated.

Waking up this morning was not cool, actually prying myself out of bed was worse. Had I not had a really important item on my list of to-do stuff today, I would have called in sick. The really disappointing thing is that I'd planned to head home around noon and take some vacation time, but a massive dose of Sudafed tricked me into staying. Not only did it temporarily relieve my now re-emerging pains, but it also gave me a little hint of euphoria which I'd like to point out, is also wearing off.

Again, at least I don't have niagra nose....

No comments: