28 March, 2008

"This One Goes To Eleven"

fig. 1-1 Suprisingly I look better on a treadmill.....

In light of the fact that I completely used up most of my energy and decimated the treadmill this morning, I'm going to treat myself to the efficient use of bulletized items in todays entry:

Bunker Bed - Although 99% pointless for those not in a warzone, this magical sleepy bye bed comes equipped with armor strong enough to stop a round from a .357, AND, has the ability to return fire with everything from tear gas to "projectiles". Hermetically sealed with it's own rebreather, it also guards against any type of chemical or biological attack. Built in toilet to round it out? AWESOME. Price tag starting at about $135k? NOT AWESOME.

Kinky Education - All I have to say is, this is by far the most unusual school related celebration I've ever heard of. I've heard of onesies and twosies, but en masse? The Europeans always gotta out do us!

Questionable Science - This is a reason Iraq will fail to thrive...forever.

Dangerous Science? - Apparently the people pushing this lawsuit apparently are so afraid of anything going wrong, they don't see the MASSIVE potential scientific gains. Go ahead guy, ignore the fact that almost all physicists agree there is no danger, as long as you're safe right?

Soda Rock - I couldn't remember the title of this long awaited album for the longest time because it bobs in and out of the news like a buoy in rough seas. All I know is that it's going to take someone alot bigger then Dr. Pepper to release this missing relic.

No comments: