02 October, 2007

So They Call It An Idiot Box

So far be it from me to say I don't talk smack during video games, or occasionally freak out when I get killed. We all do, it's all the part of being a guy. I have never played a video game with another guy who didn't freak alittle when he got his butt kicked relentlessly.

However, I make it a point never to freak either in public, or especially when I have a headset on, which broadcasts to everyone else playing. I fired up some Halo 3 last night and wasn't playing multiplayer for 20 minutes when I was told by a 12 year old I was "pwned". Unfortunately for this kid, I have a very vindictive streak which overcomes my lack of Halo 3 prowess.

Enter the bazooka, aka "all-killer", to which I then engaged my tactic of running up to him and blowing us both up. Despite the fact that I was killing myself, every time I killed him (usually after obtaining alot of weaponry), I got the satisfaction of hearing him freak the hell out. Following the end of the game (and his delicious crying), I went to player options and gave him negative feedback, thusly allowing me never having to play him again. Very excellent feature all at Microsoft.

At anyrate, enough nerd speak, and back to the picture of

Cristina Scabbia.

No comments: