29 October, 2007

"And So Stood Me By The Ho Hum Tree...."

So today is benefits renewal day at work, which concerns me that I have this much time to actually stop processing insurance paperwork and blog (booooorrrring), but I thought I'd throw down a few random thoughts I had anyway while I tredge through benefits renewal.
o The human bladder can hold, on average, about 13 oz....soo, where on earth does the 7-11 X-Treme Gulp come into play? Especially that cup being loaded with the equivlent of 4.33 sodas, or roughly an average of 520 calories worth of soda.
o I shouldn't have eaten those steam brussel sprouts last night.
o Why does it always rain when I wear my black slacks?
o I wonder if I could expense shag carpeting in my office if I argued it made people with HR oriented complaints more calm...
o In addition to eating those brussel sprouts last night, I probably shouldn't have run as hard as I did this morning at the gym.
o I bet all the attendees at the Sundance Film Festival are pretentious.
o I still haven't gotten my $100 check from Rent.com.
o I haven't had pecan pie in a really long time. Oooh, chocolate pecan pie is the best.
o I remember one of the Majors I used to work for back at Fort Leonard Wood, man that guy was a dick.
o I am really glad I don't work at Kmart anymore. Especially now that it's Christmas season and everyone turns into complete flaming retards over a single day. F those people who tried to return Christmas decorations after Christmas.
Anyway, back to administratin'.

No comments: