31 October, 2007

Must Be A Barge Coming Through....

So the other day, shortly before going to our Company bowling party, I decided to hit the men's room before I left. I tell you this before I continue my story. The men's bathroom door has that weird hydraulic device at the top which prevents the door from slamming shut. It's been tweaked so it takes the bathroom door a good 4-7 seconds to shut.
So I bid hello to the female receptionist and proceed to bust into the bathroom like gang busters and head immediately to the first stall to take care of all the coffee and tea I'd been slugging down for 3 hours prior. As I'm standing there, I tear off a resounding fart that sounds like the equivalent of a chain of dynamite sticks exploding in a dumpster full of pillows. Gleefully I laugh, then immediately there after, I heard the bathroom door finally shut from me entering.

Dammit.

No comments: