12 June, 2008

Evil On Evil With Evil On The Side

Went out drinking last week in an effort to locate the local watering holes that serve semi cheap beer. Stumbled upon a place called the "Twilight Exit" where I discovered this marvel.

Allow me shed light on my poor camera phone picture. You're looking at chicken fried bacon. Yep. Don't need to read it twice. This big pile of saturated goodness was served with a side of country gravy.

Did I need to order it? No. I ate dinner and had already ordered a HUGE plate of nachos. However, out of sheer morbid disgust for what this could do to the human body, I had to try it.

And the verdict is: it was f**king tasty. Given I might have used up a weeks worth of my Recommended Daily Allowance of sodium and fat, this was pretty much the best tasting bar food I've had. It's not designed to fill you up when you get the munchies...(like nachos), but it's designed to go awesome with your beer.

And yes, I could hear one of my arteries slamming shut the instant I bit down on a piece.

No comments: