25 June, 2008

Few Things To Grow On

I try to make it a point to learn at least something new each day. Today, I was (un)fortunate to learn two things.

Lesson #1 - I've learned that in a building with 20+ stories in it, there's generally two banks of elevators. Each of these banks generally contain about 3-5 elevators. Each bank of these 3-5 elevators only service a certain number of floors (i.e. Floors 1-17). After stepping into the wrong elevator with other people going to floor 21 and up (I was going to floor 17), I looked at both panels of buttons realizing that they did not contain floor 17, and got off. I went to the next elevator, same deal....floors 20-35, but no 17. Only then did I realize that these elevator banks were separated by an entire hallway. Twice the dumba$$!

Lesson #2 - San Pellegrino tastes like I licked the inside of a geyser. I mean seriously who drinks water that tastes like a a mouthful of nickels, sand, and salt? Blech. Nasty crap.

No comments: