19 November, 2007

Just Keep Heapin' It On

So over the weekend, my average score in life has been less then stellar. Let's review shall we?

- Cats took a ginormous dook in the carrier right when we go to the Vet, requiring me to announce it immediately to the Vet's assistant upon arrival.

- Tried making Jambalya for the first time, too spicy.

- Played Halo 3 Sunday morning. Not being used to this, by body inferred it as being night time, and I started to drink.

- In said process of gaming and drinking, not only did I forget to eat all day (which is why I ended up trashed), but I also blinked out at around 6pm and waking up at 2 am and wondering why I was on the couch, and why I was wide awake.

- In said process following gaming and drinking, I learned that despite not being drunk or even hungover, apparently the body loses ALL muscular strength and endurance when you haven't eaten in over 24 hours. Suffice to say, the treadmill beat me down good.

- Having really not eaten until after I was at work, let's just say my seven story stair climb was less then awesome today.

-And to add, Towel-Returning-Girl was at the gym this morning.

-Finally, a moment of Blog silence for my oldest brother's blog coming to an end. Citing too much work and personal issues, he's "letting the stage go dark" on his blog. My brothers and I never had a real close relationship until recently, so I really appreciated the opportunity to see into his thoughts, and get what he actually remembered about the family and growing up. Maybe now I'll tell him that I've been reading his blog every morning since discovering it. He's been blogging for several years now, and I can confidently say I read and savored every post.

No comments: