28 November, 2007

Antithesis of Oi

Punk Cop: Ms. Avril Lavigne?

Avril: That's me?

Punk Cop: I'm here to revoke your Punk license. According to my records, you've had your hands on this way longer then you should have.

Avril: But I am punk! Nobody understands my music!

Punk Cop: Is this you on the cover of Cosmo talking about sex secrets?

Avril: Yes

Punk Cop: Have you on more then one occasion worn designer clothing?

Avril: Yes...but I make a devil sign upside down! That's punk right?

Punk Cop: Negative. I flashed the devil sign during my Senior Year photo in High School and you don't see me touring with the Ramones do you?

Avril: Well, if I'm losing this license...what license will get to replace it? A rock license?

Punk Cop: Doubtful. If and when it's actually designed, you'll probably get the same license Ashlee Simpson gets. I am so sorry.

No comments: