21 September, 2007

Something Fuzzy This Way Comes

So on my way to work today, I realized something about the fact that I'm getting two cats tomorrow.

The biggest thing is that I have to "cat proof" my house. Which means my new XBox power cord, laptop power cord, etc....are all subject to chewing on. I'm not worried about clawing up my crappy furniture, but I do worry about them falling off my porch (2nd story dwellers).

Second, not that my own medical issues were an issue, now I have to worry about two other beings medical issues. Shots, cleaning, etc. I might even look into pet insurance....that's weird.

Third, I have NO idea where I'm going to put a litter box in my matchbox apartment. In my old apartment, it was no problem, because I had a 2nd bedroom...now I'm stuck between my bathroom (uh, no), the kitchen (hell no), and my bedroom (out of the question). I'm figuring a way to rig up my laundry closet. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I might actually post a geniune picture of the cats, most likely with a crazy caption once I get them. If not, I'll just keep posting LOLcat pictures...either way, they're entertaining.

I'm off for the weekend fools!

No comments: