27 September, 2007

The Heebie Jeebies Just Sent A Gift

So, for those who don't know me well, I have a pretty advertised distain of small children, up to and including babies. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them per se, I just don't ever know what to expect from them, so I prefer not to be in their presence. Far be it from me to blanket hate children, as I am recently an uncle. But I won't all the sudden except them lock, stock, and barrel either.

Beyond this, parents that make having babies a goal in their life is supremely weird. Children should be something that adds to the quality of life, not be the very focus of it. Beyond this, bad parents distill my anger of bad parenting (i.e. out of control children, babies crying in resturants/planes/theaters, etc). But that's a whole different rant.

Back to my first point, the above item creeps me right the hell out.

No comments: