18 September, 2007

"In One Week I Vow..."

...That when I get my cats:

- I will take care of them as a member of my one human family.

- I will not put stuff on them, take pictures, and put it on the net. I do not get my jollies from humiliating my cat.

- I will not talk to them in baby talk, consider them equal, or talk to them in most manners.

- I will not show people pictures of my cat who neither know of nor care about the fact that I own one or two cats.

- I WILL declaw my cats. (The humane society declares cutting off the first knuckle a form of torture on animals, but sure..spaying and neutering is totally awesome..can we say WRONG)

- I WILL spay and/or neuter my cats (more power Mr. Barker!)

- I will not spend over $5 on a cat toy when I KNOW a cat will play with a free twig from the yard.

- I will not accept only medically caring for my cat if it's attacked by a neighbors dog. I WILL accept breaking the dog's ribs from it's spine like breadsticks.

See future rant, dog owners!

No comments: