22 January, 2008

Apathetic Delight


At the risk of being brief, let's recap this weekend in the standard bullet format:
o Started off the weekend by drinking COPIOUS amounts of beer until I was sloshing around as if I were my own keg with feet. (Note: The normal beer "chugging" days end for the average human at 25 years old)
o Subsequently cancelled several plans to drink due to feeling like crap. (see above)
o Baked a cake and subseqently ate a quarter of it immediately after frosting it.
o Burned up a good 20+ hours on XBox & resurrecting old computer games.
o At end of all this, destroyed at least 3 gallons of beer and at least 3 bottles of wine.
*I suppose I should feel bad because I'm sure 80% of all other bloggers that talked about this last weekend talk about how they went skiing, camping, hiking, blah blah blah, all to which I submit the above listed picture.

No comments: