07 August, 2007

YouTube - Now More Than Ever

So out of sheer boredom, I recently starting looking up information on medical issues & procedures. The upside of being a hypochondriac is that I have a boon of knowledge when it comes to crazy illnesses.

In the process of this searching, I can across the appropriate way to excise and remove a sebacous cyst. Furthering this insanity, I searched YouTube using the words "cyst" and "zit". You would NOT believe the amount of videos available that shows people popping their own acne, cysts, or abscesses. Further more, there are some grainy videos of cysts the size of softballs being drained, and when I mean drained, I mean gushing forth matter that could be measured in gpm's (gallons per minute).

(I decided in good taste not to post these videos, but instead my reaction to watching them as I happened to stumble on the worst ones during lunch)

No comments: