20 August, 2007

"Prepare To Meet Your Maker's Mark..."

So over the weekend of nuptial chaos, after attending a Greek wedding, I have discovered Jagermeister's evil twin brother. (By the way, GO to a Greek Wedding...they are off the hook!)

Ouzo has a similar taste to Jager only in the fact that it's not as harsh, and tastes alot more smooth. Despite the fact that I was about 2 sheets to the wind when I was coaxed (okay, I volunteered) to take two shots of the liquid, I could tell that this is definately not something you drink alot of. It had the evil, candy like appeal that many trouble causing liquors have, and it probably also didn't help that the bartender poured what looked to be a double shot of it. But what the hell, it was a party.

Suffice to say the next morning, waking up in the usual pattern of scattered clothing and a brief disbelief of where my car might be (don't worry..it was where it should have been), I still acknowledge that Ouzo still has the same hangover producing effects like most alcohols, only I was drunk until about 3 pm that day.

Nothing but water and vegetables for me today!

No comments: