02 August, 2007

How The Hell Did I End Up Back Here?

Ladies & Gents - I will not be posting tomorrow due to the fact that I am returning to my hometown from wence I came to attend my 10 year High School reunion. My intent is very simple. I have planned the following:

1) To Mock:

a) All the jocks that thought they would be sports announcers and are now digging ditches

b) All the other idiots who have gotten fatter and have nothing to show for 10 years

c) All the women who have a bazillion children and for some reason think that is an accomplishment

2) To Embrace:

a) My old crew and the fact that they probably still play D&D

b) Any ex-crushes that realized that the guys they chose (most likely from High School) are now fat and slovenly, and I am not, yeah!

3) To Spurn:

a) Any ex-bullies that has taken 10 years to realize that slamming me face first into a locker really was a dickish thing to do (as in "Fuck no you're not forgiven.")

b) The teachers that truly sucked (which, honestly, I don't remember any)

4) To Prove:

a) That the lower your GPA in High School, the worse of a human you will be in life

b) Graduates from the U of I can actually make something of themselves

***A full report upon my return!***

No comments: