21 August, 2008

Food Still Cometh

I've almost officially run out of food so it's getting back to heading to the store to diversify my diet once again beyond ramen and frozen burritos.

Back in the Army days when I had to do my grocery shopping at the Super Wal Mart in Missouri, I always had the same list of crap I would buy everytime. It was configured perfectly that barring any huge rushes, I could get in and out in 20 minutes, and it would require one basket that was semi heaping. The usual fare was:

2 "Souper Packs" of Ramen
1 Sleeve of Frozen burritos
1 bag of Fritos
2 cans of green beans
2 packs of hot dogs
2 boxes of pop tarts
1 box of pop corn
1 box of cake mix
1 tub of cake frosting
1 12 pack of soda

I don't know how looking back on that, but that usually could feed me for about 1.5 weeks. Yikes.

No comments: