24 March, 2011

Women Do It Better....Uh, Mostly....

At the risk of sounding misogonistic, there are somethings women just cannot claim to be good at. Yes, I can hear alot of internet browsers going to another webpage, but I still hold this to be true. Per usual, I will present evidence in a bullet list:
  • Frontline Combat - Seriously, pit me upagainst 95% of our female soldiers..guarenteed win.
  • Boy Scout Leaders - Uhh....what's the first word? OH YEAH.
  • Race Car Drivers - Danica Patrick, 'nuff said.
  • Republicans - Something about attempting to shut down your own human rights just seems odd to me.
  • (Most) Bosses - I've only ever had one female boss that was good, and while she was good, she was probably a bit too polite to tell me when I was screwing up.
  • Gamers - I'm sorry ladies, unless you grew up an awkward 14 year old boy that had no friends and no one liked you, you just can't game like we do. In fact, I've never actually met a woman that knew more about games than I do.
  • Perverted - I've heard plenty of women gush about how much they love sex, but you know what....there is no woman on this Earth that can hold a candle to a guy in terms of being more perverted. Now whether that ends up being bad? Whole different story.

Now with all this being said, there are many many many things that women typically do that often make guys look bad in the process:

  • Superheros - Let's face it, short of a select few, most heroines and female villians are just really good at what they do (and look awesome in pretty much any costume - reference pic).
  • Military Police - Every female soldier I had working under me were typically smarter, quicker, and waaaay more aggressive then most of my male soldiers.
  • Seeming Perverted - Although women can't truely be more perverted, they can give a jaw dropping scene of seeming to be perverse. Most men would agree with me, any time a girl says something dirty, our brains stop functioning.
  • Social Workers/Psychology - I will hand this over. Women seem to have a much stronger grasp on empathy then men do. I've dealt with a social worker before and she was just amazing!
  • Nurses - Because guys shouldn't be nurses. I mean...come on. Really?

I'm sure there are quite a few I'm leaving out, and no, I'm not saying that men are superior to women. We definately suck at ALOT of aspects of life...but hey, I'm just sayin.

No comments: