29 February, 2008

An Arduous Restart Mode


Although tempted to rant, the combination of healing from my recent flu coupled with the pains of getting back into the gym routine has left me somewhat apathetic.
So instead, I look outside and get reminded of my favorite weather....overcast. People usually think it's "vampiric" of me not to enjoy the sun, but why should I? Don't get me wrong, I love being warm and I love Vitamin D equally...but there's something about being outside on a warm, overcast day in summer that is a lot more pleasing then having to constantly shield my eyes from the constant glare of the sun.
Even more so, I love being on the beach (usually in Oregon) and watching a big storm roll in over the ocean. I don't know why just watching bad weather over a massive body of water is so enchanting, but it is....c'est la vie.
Oh, and on a lighter note, I think I'm going to get trashed this week for the first time in a long time. HOLLA!

No comments: