26 February, 2008

Back From The Depths

Finally after a week or so of being the endless haze of either being sick, or having a continual "medicine head" high, I'm identifying things I need to get back into the game about. The first and foremost being the gym. Obviously the gym is out of the question if I can't breathe after climbing only 2 flights of stairs. Even more so is it out of the question when everytime I take a step, my eyeballs pulse with pain...that would make the treadmill completely unacceptable.
Secondly, drinking. Even though this could be a good side effect of being sick, my drinky time has drastically reduced itself as a result...and this cannot be. I'll put this on the list right after the gym. Oh, and throw in "eating nasty food". Despite my decreased desire to eat overall, my desire to eat nasty food (i.e. Jack-in-the-Box) was made even less.
Finally, getting a new game for the XBox. I think I've pretty much played all the fun out of Halo that I can get. You can only be called n00b and be forced to teabag other players so many times before it really loses its spice. I have got to get to a game store.

To being healthy!

No comments: