17 July, 2007

Turning Paper Wheels With Pencil Laden Spokes

Today actually turned out to be a pretty good day at work. Got to work through alot of insurance issues, unemployment, lawsuits, and the ultimate...I got to file this company's first EEO-1 report.

You might think this pathetic to say the least, and I also do (compared to the fact that two years ago I was in charge of killing people) but this is the deal. Something about me hates idol hands. Whenever I'm at work, I think I'm a freak because I love it when things are going to absolute hell.

This happens less then you think in HR. The worst thing you could do in HR is possibly let a racial slur slip (which would END your job immediately), and "all hell breaking loose" is defined as having multiple hires and fires (sorry...separations) at the same time, and having to get all the paperwork for benefits done on them right away.

Oh well, I'll take what I can get I guess.

No comments: