18 July, 2007

Receipes For Disaster


So pretty much since the middle of college, I have operated on a stable of heavy carb based foods. I already know what you're thinking, and you're wrong. Despite the "carb-hate" that has currently saturated the diet industry, I am rail thin. The trick with eating carbs is EXERCISING. Hell, that's the trick with any food you eat.
My carb base has always operated off three staples. 1) Ramen, 2) Burritos, 3) Fritos. The various combinations of these three foods has kept me going for years! (Not to forget the occasionally multi-vitamin)
My choices are usually either:
1) Two El-Monteray Beef n' Bean Burritos
Nuked 2:45
Covered with Fritos (usually Chili Cheese), sour cream, salsa
Add LOTs of hot sauce
or
2) Two packets of random flavored Ramen
Boiled until soft
Add two cut up hot dogs, 1/2 can green beans, & yep...Fritos (about a handful)
Add ALITTLE hot sauce (unless it's cold outside)
You may laugh all you want, but this is my primary diet, and I can promise I still am no punk on the treadmill.

No comments: