09 July, 2007

Call Me When You Least Want Me To Hear From You

Odd situation today as I went to take my mid-morning bathroom call:

- Strange Situation - I walked into the bathroom and heard someone in the stall talking to himself

- Stranger Situation - I realized he was talking on his cell phone

- Even Stranger Situation - He kept talking, even though he heard (and probably saw my feet) sit down in the stall next to him

- Strangest Situation- I found myself not wanting to flush while he was in mid sentance because I didn't want to be rude. WTF?

(*And should you be curious about what he was speaking of. Apparently he owns a scooter and a motorcycle with a side car, and I guess the alignment on the motorcycle is off, and the scooter needs a tune up. I heard all of this and more while I was busy attempting to muffle my laughter)

No comments: