30 July, 2007

Stop The Ride, And Let Me Off!

I'd like to think that my typical weekday is filled with the same schedule. This usually is: wake up, gym, get ready for work, work, home, video games, watch Scrubs, eat, go to bed. I try not to deviate from this because it's usually best left to the weekend, where I'm more prepared to handle any type of deviations. Today so far I've witnessed several, what I refer to as "Salvador Dali" moments, because I saw them, but for some reason, my mind will simply not allow them to be processed like normal information.

1) I saw a VERY attractive woman today in the car next to me on the way to work. The kind of girl that would make me stutter to talk to. And she was picking her nose like it had the cure for cancer inside it. I mean DRILLING for oil!!

2) Was in the bathroom, when I heard a guy take an enormous duke, I heard the toilet paper roll spin once, and he walked out. Didn't even wash his hands.

3) Went to make coffee this morning. Turned on the coffee pot, left the room for about 3 minutes, came back, the pot was full.

And the more ironic then hard to comprehend was, I found $21 in my car to which I commented on my good fortune. Then promptly remember that I forgot my access card to get through the front door of my work.

No comments: