28 June, 2007

I Shall Take A Large Mug Of Meade My Good Sir

Let me tell you about someone that makes every morning more bearable as the days go on. I'm here to tell you about a news anchor by the name of Robin Meade. This woman is awesome in many, many ways..despite the fact that all she does is report the news.
The top saving grace, is that she doesn't have the oddly timed actions, one-liners, or grimaces that some of the greater anchors (i.e. Rather, Jennings) have had. I imagine that if I had pushed a table right up against the bottom of the tv, I'd be eating breakfast with her in the morning.
Which brings me to my next point. Before I starting going to the gym in the morning (especially ones with tv's in them), I wasn't familiar with her at CNN. Now when I'm watching her, I for some reason run faster. I could be, oh I don't know, her wicked hotness??
Another is, every time this show comes back from commerical break, she always has something geniunely sassy to say. Usually it's a comment such as "welcome back. What are you doing up so early?" As to which I subconsciously reply "to improve muscular strength and endurance, and to dream of you as you report on issues overseas."

I have never loved watching the news so much. Robin Meade - News Anchor Heroine

No comments: