20 May, 2011

And I Forgot To Cancel My Paper




So according to some Creationist dillhole, supposidly all the self righteous Christians (btw, I am Christian, believe it or not) will be raptured tomorrow. Really? Seriously?


Now albeit, if it does actually happen, according to the "rapture criteria", I'll be here blogging on Monday, and eating about a ton of humble pie (along with brimstone and the 4 horsemen and whatevers supposed to happen).


Anyway, when 6 pm passes (supposed rapture time), I would love to be there to pimp slap Harold Camping square in his donut masher and say "where's your Rapture now b**ch!?"


Honestly, anyone that can seriously believe this, probably should be floated off the Earth for anywhere but here.


See you Post-Rapture!

1 comment:

Azurael said...

Agreed. It makes me treasure old folks homes.