13 May, 2011

It's Too Early For This Sh*t

Went out with some coworkers last night with the intent of having a few beers and calling it an early evening. That didn't happen however. I'm slowly learning that once you begin making your way home, it's best to go home. After we all left the bar, one of my coworkers suckered me into going to another bar and drinking for a couple more hours, which is fine an dandy, but he has the day off, and I'm hungover as hell at work.

I don't get the typical hangovers like most people do. Alot of people get severe headaches, nausea, stomach cramps, etc.etc.etc. Not me, I essentially stay drunk. Right now, the only complaint I have is having what would amount to a massive case of medicine head. Plus, I have the wonderful side effect of getting crazy horny when I'm hungover. So not only do I look like crap, I'm sporting a mega-chub at the same time. Gross.

I've been researching (instead of working) hangover cures on the internet. Alot of schools of thought about how to accelerate the healing process. The general concensus seems to be sleep, water, vitamin and mineral intake (i.e. pickles and fish), electrolyte intake, and sometimes even hair of the dog (i.e. gin and tabasco....gross). I'm getting ready to go to the store on my lunch break, and am going to buy a couple of hard boiled eggs, a big ass pickle, and some juice. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: