29 July, 2008

The Fail Of Two Cities

I've recently returned to work after another colossial failure with Comcast coming in and doing what could be described as a routine installation of cable. Just like all the other ones, the installation didn't go as it should have, leaving me needing to contact them through three different departments, to arrange yet another appointment to get things done. Awesome.

I would like to submit to you my arguement as to how the above listed video (Star Wars Kid 2.1) is just the same as Comcast.

They both think they're the greatest at what they do. They both fail to realize that skeptical people are watching from the outside. They don't realize that they're not dressed to fit the part of the role they are currently in. Based on what they have done, they will be ridiculed and mocked, but will not pay attention to said comments. Other people will identify how they could make their actions better, and will better them themselves.

The only pisser is, I like the Star Wars Kid. I hate Comcast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello M. E.,

I'm sorry to hear about your failed installation. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist. Email me at We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com.

Kind Regards,
Melissa M.
Comcast Customer Connect
National Customer Operations

Azurael said...

Thanks.

I'll contact ya'll when I need your triple play...then I'll point where ya'll can knock out my cable. ;)