14 May, 2008

Welcome To Mai Cavz0r n00b

The exciting thing about moving into a 2 bedroom apartment is that one of them will be a bend on having a den, having what I like to call the "Nerd Cave".

Despite the fact the move-in cost will be unholy at best, once I've recovered my security deposit from the other place, I pretty much know I'm going to logon to ThinkGeek.com and go completely hog wild. Although I'm not a materialist per se, I do enjoy pointless little gadgets that glow and just waste time. I'm always a sucker for buttons, lights, and pointless functions....big emphasis on pointless. Not like "pet rock" pointless, more like "wacky wall crawler" pointless.\

Beyond this, were I a lotter winner and moving into a house, I would have a "Nerd Fortress". This would be hidden behind either a staircase or bookshelf, and would be immaculate. In said "Nerd Fortress", I would have the following:


- A most awesome gaming station (courtesy of bornrich.org)


- A GIANT personal bar with every Vodka manufactured.




- Security dressed as storm troops with the largest assault rifles allowed on the civilian market (because lasers arn't portable yet)




- A waitstaff of nerdy chicks hired from the finest Comic Book Conventions in the world.






-And crates of Hostess products delivered monthly.

Now if I could just get that lottery thing done.

No comments: