19 May, 2008

Bums Gots Fashion!

Every morning on my work I drive by the same bum. An older woman, possibly in her 40's, that apparently erects a fortress of shopping carts packed with crap around a doorway so she can sleep in peace everything. Approximately 8:15 am every morning, she disassembles the barricade and strategically places these carts in and about the surrounding streets. Possibly to avoid them all getting picked up and thrown away (recently I've noticed her barricade going from about 5 carts to 2).

Beyond all this, she (obviously) has been wearing the same thing since I first started noticing her last fall on my way to work. Funky visor, brown coat, brown pants, enormous snow boots.

Recently the weather has been tapping into the 70's and 80's, and this morning, much to my suprise, she was wearing funky visor, brown coat, brown capri pants, and sandals. Derelique exists after all!

No comments: