13 May, 2008

Grab A Snorkle And Dive In!


I got back from Oregon yesterday and my body is threatening to mutiny on me. I began drinking Friday night and I honestly don't think I stopped drinking until last night about 10 or so.
In an effort to prepay my karma so I don't get all of the bad juju at once for having a crazy weekend, I dragged myself to work today. Of course I should also get points for having driven back from Oregon hungover. That's a gem I don't want back. The bonus story to that is that I was hungover Friday when I drove down from too much Harp on Thursday.
Yes, I can already feel the nickname "Power Lush" floating around me, but I took that time to jump off the wagon for a bit. The policy of no drinking on a work day is back in effect (which is good because my body can't take much more at this rate).

No comments: