08 May, 2008

Over The Wire And Through The Mines...

May seems to be the month of changes. Not only have I just begun using my new phone, but I've also decided it's time to move.

As with any technology, the more complex it gets with the older I get, its harder to use. Ignoring the user's manual completely (as any good man would), I've dove directly into the hundreds of settings and configurations my cell-computer is capable of. I still have yet to figure out how to change the wallpaper and notifications, let alone delete the free Moby song I got with it. Bleeech!

As for my living arrangement. Right now I live in an apartment of 660 sq feet for around $950 a month, pretty much at the heart of bum central for where I live. It's a crappy neighborhood, there's mold on my windows, and I'm tired of struggling with a crappy gate opener everytime I need to get in or out of my complex. Thanks mostly in part to people buying houses beyond their budgets, foreclosing on them, and moving back to apartment living, it's damn near impossible to find an apartment in Seattle without having to first providing a shipment of gold to the landlord.

If I could get any tattoo on my body that would represent me, it would be "Status Quo", because I'm the kind of guy that loves consistancy. If I make it through this month with my sanity in check, I'm going to buy me a new Xbox game.

No comments: