18 September, 2013

Fall Is Here And I Forgot!

fig. 1-1 For long time readers, everyone knows Fall
means boot season! Woot!

  Been a while since a blogged, not for lack of trying, but rather just getting home and spacey from repairing the damage done by the person I replaced at my current job. With my experience in leadership, I never grow tired of hearing "well, so-and-so was a great person and they're going to be hard to replace", only to find out they typically did less than nothing, leaving me with filing cabinets full of ancient paperwork, and a bunch of focus-less staff working with me.

  That being said, I never can really bring myself to complain too much about having so much to do. Even though my focus tends to wane every once and a while when it comes to getting projects done, they still end up getting done among the chaos that typically ensues from a poor leadership climate. 

  Beyond all that, it's pretty much just been alot of work/home/game/eat/sleep/work/wash/rinse/repeat. Really need to get back to the gym more, but we'll see how that goes. 

  Baby steps!

No comments: