17 December, 2007

I Can Has Life Insurance?

fig 1-1. What I wake up to every morning.

So as noted last week, I had almost 100% triumphantly conquered enrolling an entire company by myself in several fields of benefits. I had that stomped flat today when I realized that I was sitting on the enrollment materials for a new life insurance carrier that arrived late last week. So now I'm playing the "hurry up and sign game" all over again. Gee whiz, thankfully it's something piddly like life insurance that I'm herding employees through the enrollment process.

On top of that, I learned something quirky about my cats. I learned that they now are familiar with the sound of my cell phone alarm I use to wake up in the morning. Typically set early morning so I can go to the gym, if I decide not to go and they hear it anyway, they usually end up kicking down the door and running all over me until I have no other choice then to get up.

This weekend is off to an awesome start. Ugh.

No comments: