23 September, 2011

Wanted: Orbital Ion Cannon

The last two weeks at work have just been super unholy. On top of the multitude of complications of going back and forth between Spokane, combined with a shitty audit at work and just general crappy events, I am ready for this weekend.

As I'm baking in my office due to my building (and most of Seattle) lacking HVAC, I'm remembering back to the days of playing Command and Conquer. And old school top down video game in which your army fights other armys.

Anywho, those memories combined with the current plummeting satellite (UARS) makes me have fond memories of wishing for an orbital satelite which could blast giant laser beams on to certain parts of the planet.

If I had that monster at my disposal, you know I'd be hitting some high priority targets (read: Westboro Baptist Church, the set of "Glee", Paris).

No comments: