25 August, 2011

"Thy Nerdom Come, I Will Have Fun...."




First I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging efforts. In between work, going home to Idaho for a weekend, the new Deus Ex game, and basic debautchery, I just haven't had time (awww...sad face.)



That being said, Oregon-B is heading up to chill with me for a long weekend and we'll be hitting the Penny Arcarde Expo. It will be an awesome experience of playing new games, speaking to designers and producers, and just bathing in general nerdery for a complete afternoon.




Oh yeah, and there'll be bangin' hot chicks there in Cosplay and various other taudry outfits. Totally forgot about that.










2 comments:

Tony said...

Really enjoyed reading your blog,am following you now so keep up the good work....Tony

Azurael said...

Much appreciated Tony. :P