04 August, 2011

No Carbo Loading Here

fig. 1-1 The Official Shoe of Douches Everywhere


In classic corporate styling, I've spent the last day and a half in meetings with fellow coworkers, accomplishing in 12 hours what could have been done probably in 2, but no matter, I'm still getting paid.


Went to the gym yesterday to do some chest work with my personal trainer. I learned several very awesome things I hope never to relive over the course of my life:


- Panic attacks when you're halfway through doing the incline press of your near max is just awesome. Let's never do that again. Even extra special for my trainer who thought his training methods would be responsible for exploding my heart.


- Had some blonde check staring at me while I was using the cables. Not checking me out, no. She was dead on squared up to me staring at me from about 5 feet away. Per my usual tactic, I completely avoided eye contact as I'm pretty sure it was due to an issue of disgust with me as a person, and not because I look awesome when I'm sweating buckets of sweat.


- Was at day three of not smoking, and remembered that nothing is better after a heavy lift than a cigarette. Man, I miss smoking. So instead I compensated by just coming home and eating a mountain of Dots candies and ramen.


Great.

No comments: