18 September, 2008

Walkin' Down The Avenue...Two More Years And We'll Be Through

I've gone and done it. I've registered for classes that begin next Monday to begin a two year A.A. degree in Deaf Studies. This is the only thing I could pull up at the moment, but hopefully I can make it work for me.

It's not the fact that I have three degrees and am going back to school that bugs me, it's the fact that I took a math/english test to confirm that I have college level math/english skills. Let's look at the scores shall we?

Pre-Algebra: 87% (Waaaay better then my High School grades)

Reading Comprehension: 98% (VERY suprising seeing as how I hate to read)

Writing Comprehension: 69% (VERY suprising seeing as how I write...alot)

Oh well...it could be worse....I could be signing up for American Sign Language courses and still have a broken pinky.

No comments: