05 June, 2013

Annnnnd....Here We Go Again...

fig. 1-1 "Wait....who is this?......What the fuck?"
  So as I posted recently here, I got cock blocked for a job at a pretty huge organization (rejection #2 within a 24 hour period) and was told I made it "really far" in the process and that other job openings were going to be posted.

  My initial knee-jerk "fuck that, fuck you, fuck the horse you rode in on, fuck your mother, fuck your father, fuck your Bible, fuck fuck fuck" eventually wore off and yes, I applied for another job with the organization. That was several weeks ago. Low and behold, I got a call today saying they want to interview me for the position. Bear in mind, this position will be for a position which reports to the position I first applied for.

  Hmm. Sticky wicket this one is. I've never actually interviewed for two jobs with the same organization. The positive side is 1) I already kinda know what they're going to ask 2) I DID make it far in the process for the last job which shows I am somewhat of an organizational match and 3) I'm probably going to have the same panel to interview me, which is good because it'll make adapting to their personality easier.

 The negative side of this is only that if I don't get it this time, I'm probably going to explode the moon with my rage soaked mind.

No comments: