27 December, 2009

A New Level Of Depravity

I stumbled across this during my daily viewings of geek digest (i.e. www.geekologie.com) and where, oh where, to begin. There arn't enough verbal jabs that I have stored up on this one.

I believe the pinnacle to start on this trailor is the part where a supposed pre-teen uses the c**t word, and then moves on to the fact that she's got more moves than several superheros combined.

Up the same alley as the movie "Hard Candy", apparently girls are able to over power men with the greatest of ease before they're even out of High School. The movie "The Professional" pulled this off because they made the girl character flawed, but still gave her the attitude to be able to pull off killing someone.

Anyway, back to this movie. So, other then the fact that it stars the ever befuddled Nicholas Cage, it stars something even worse, a girl that bascially embodies the classic pedofiles dream. Yep, I f**king said it. You have a girl that goes through several costume changes, which usually consist of schoolgirl outfits and Manga style purple wigs, mix that up with her having a mouth like a sailor, and toss in a bit of the apparently unholy martial arts skills, and let's not forget her still wanting to act like a little kid, and there you go. Pedofiles will be LINING UP for this pile of uninspirational crap.

I've been in the Army, I've worked with ex-felons, so I'd like to think very few things offend me. This movie offends me. This movie offends me to the point I'd like to dook in a box, mail it to Nicholas Cage, pimp slap the parents of the kid actor, and force the director to watch "Epic Movie" without respite for 24 hours straight. I swear to f**king everything that is holy that Hollywood isn't even trying any more.

This trailor hasn't apparently gone widespread yet, but I'm sure when it does, there'll be plenty other people lining up to the right of me on this bullsh*t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.