11 December, 2009

For The Record....

Here we go again with the usual media whoring of this unstoppable, baby crapping factory. The woman's put her body through enough trauma now that she's having kids born very prematurely. Bravo Dugger, you baby crapping cow. You're so hell bent on replacing your self worth with more children, you're actually putting not only the unborn ones at risk (because humans are not designed to have offspring like dogs), you're also risking the mental and social well being of your currently kids (i.e. how do you divide your time among your platoon of children).

I know, I know...the words of one anonymous blogger won't stop you for trying to reach your sunum bonum and crapping your 20th kid, but apparently you've never learned the idea of quality over quantity.

Your rep said "Michelle, who has been in the hospital recovering from a gallstone, was taken to the OR for an emergency c-section. The most important thing right now is for Mom and baby Josie to get as much rest as possible. The family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes during their recovery."(Source: Dlisted.com). Well, despite the fact that it probably doesn't show, I am a God fearing man, and I'm going to spend the breathe I reserve for prayers, and while I'm thinking of you, I'm going to use that breath to smoke the biggest cigar in the world. I hope your recovery is as long and as painful as humanly possible. For the amount of damage your kids are going to experience down the line, I can only hope your suffering is 10x worse.

STOP BREEDING.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes ME want to have kids, to counteract the brainwashed ripples these people will create in the gene pool.